- June 27th: The link between Luelå - Umeå went down. This was due to an unannounced maintenance from the provider.
- June 26th: Some BGP peers went down due to "unknown errors". This was caused by a microflap between växjö och jönköping.
- June 26th: Emergency maintenance to replace a faulty FPC in gbg7-r1.
- June 14th: The link between Junosuando - Pajala was down due to fiber outage. Fiber has been repaired and link restored.
- June 14th: The link between Latikberg - Grundfors was down after planned maintenance.
- June 12th: Link Flap between Oslo and Rakkestad. RFO unknown
- June 7th: Provider checked their equipment and solved the link down. Due to this being a backup link, no outage was observed.
- June 26th: Provider performed network optimizations in their network.
- June 26th: Provider performed network optimizations in Umeå.
- June 21st: Provider performed network maintenance in Stockholm. No outage observed.
- June 21st: Provider performed an internal upgrade maintenance that affected connections to Ramsele.
- June 21st: Provider performed network optimizations in Göteborg. No outage observed.
- June 21st: Supplier performed fiber maintenance concerning fiber stretch between Abisko (KIR1) and Narvik (KIR5).
- June 20th: Supplier performed maintenance that affected the customer connection to RISE in Umeå.
- June 19th: Provider perform network optimizations in Vejdes Plats 3 that affected the customer connection to RISE in Växjö.
- June 19th: Provider perform network optimizations in Skellefteå that affected the customer connection to RISE in Skellefteå. No outage observed.
- June 19th: The routing engine on the router in Stockholm was restarted to clear transient errors. No outage observed.
- June 15th: Provider performed fiber maintenance between Norrköping - Visby.
- June 14th: Supplier performed cable work.
- June 13th: Supplier performed planned cable move maintenance.
- June 12th: Supplier performed planned network maintenance.
- June 7th: Maintenance complete. No outage observed.
- June 7th: SUNET upgraded router hh-r1 to a new software release. During the maintenance an unexpected routing-issue occurred which caused additional outage. Problem has been identified and permanently fixed.
- June 5th: Provider performed a service relocation in Hudiksvall that affected the connection to hdv-c2.
- June 1st: SUNET performed software upgrades of optical nodes in Ørestad and Malmö.
- June 1st: Provider performed rerouting of circuits that affected the link between Borgvik and Hanebol.
- June 1st: Provider performed upgrade maintenance in Karlstad affecting ethernet capacity between Musikhögskolan, Ingesund, Arvika - Karlstads universitet.
|Hardware||1 pcs 00:15||0 pcs||1 pcs 00:15|
|Link||6 pcs 1d 13:01||16 pcs 1d 10:13||22 pcs 2d 23:14|
|Other||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Routing||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Software||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|