- February 27th: Incorrectly created incident ticket, This was due to a planned maintenance tracked in ticket: SUNET-274”
- February 21st: The link towards RA in Ramsele was down due to faulty equipment. Link up again after Field Engineer exchanged equipment.
- February 20th: The link between Malmö - Örestad went down due to unannounced maintenance.
- February 12th: Fiber provider performed an unannounced maintenance that affected the link in between Kalmar and Karlskrona.
- February 9th: Routing issues that were caused by a faulty FPC. We replaced the FPC.
- February 9th: Provider has repaired a big fiber break in between onsala-r1 and hsd-r1
- December 15th: Fiber Loss high alarm observed in UPA-RM1. Alarm cleared after provider disabled and then enabled the fiber detect function.
- February 28th: SUNET upgraded the software version at one of the optical components in Lund.
- February 26th: Supplier performed urgent cable works that affected the fiber between Kungsbacka and Varla.
- February 23rd: Provider performed a fiber maintenance in Norrköping that affected one of the connections to SMHI.
- February 22nd: Provider performed a migration maintenance that affected IP-VPN customer connection for RISE Ole Römers väg 1, Lund.
- February 22nd: Provider performed a network maintenance that affected the IP-VPN connection for RISE Frans Perssons väg 6 Göteborg.
- February 20th: Provider performed an upgrade maintenance that affected the IP-VPN customer connection for RISE Vällaregatan 30 Olofström.
- February 19th: Provider performed a cable maintenance that affected the IP-VPN customer connection for RISE Blåportsgatan 7a Karlskrona.
- February 19th: Provider performed a planned upgrade maintenance that affected the IP-VPN customer connection to RISE Blåportsgatan 7a Karlskrona.
- February 19th: Duplicate, see SUNET-191.
- February 12th: Provider performed a cable rerouting maintenance in Göteborg.
- February 8th: Fiber provider perform cable maintenance in Norrköping. No outage observed.
- February 8th: The SCU in shelf 2 was rebooted by remove and insert in the shelf, the alarms (Mod led was flashing yellow) cleared after his and the node went back to normal. No outage observed.
- February 7th: Service provider performed an internal upgrade maintenance in RISE Argongatan 30, Mölndal.
- February 7th: Provider performed an internal upgrade maintenance in Göteborg.
- February 7th: SUNET performed a maintenance to optimize the optical channel on the link between Kalmar and Kalskrona.
|Hardware||0 pcs||1 pcs||1 pcs|
|Link||5 pcs 1d 17:26||10 pcs 11:55||15 pcs 2d 05:21|
|Other||0 pcs||1 pcs 00:09||1 pcs 00:09|
|Routing||1 pcs||1 pcs 00:28||2 pcs 00:28|
|Software||0 pcs||1 pcs 00:28||1 pcs 00:28|