- December 19th: The problem resolved itself and alarm is now gone.
- December 17th: sunic.sunet.se beacame unreachable which affected all the zones slaved. Solved with hardware replacement.
- December 11th: Router slu-r2 was unreachable due to a memory spike that lasted for 25minutes. We've taken steps to reduced memory usage.
- December 9th: sunic.sunet.se was unreachable and problem was solved after performing cold restart.
- December 9th: L2circuit between hkr-r1 and bth-r2 flapped a few times. No RFO found.
- December 1st: irf-r1.sunet.se was unrechable due to memory isue. It is fixed now.
- November 4th: Major PEM0 alarms on lu-r1, replaced PEM 0 and alarms disappeared.
- December 15th: Emergency maintenance to implement an Infinera box in the link between se-tug - fi-csc.
- December 9th: We migrated The Cloud from our router tug-r3 to our new firewall tug-s11. Everything looks good, no faults reported.
- December 8th: The router ltu-r1 was replaced to with new hardware.
|Hardware||5 pcs 09:16||2 pcs 00:08||7 pcs 09:24|
|Link||1 pcs 00:08||1 pcs 00:44||2 pcs 00:52|
|Other||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Routing||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Software||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|