- December 19th: The problem resolved itself and alarm is now gone.
- December 17th: sunic.sunet.se beacame unreachable which affected all the zones slaved. Solved with hardware replacement.
- December 12th: Link down between hig-r1 and sbo-r1 in Gävle. After incident we had degraded values on one of the fibers. Values restored after technician cleaned SFP, and ODFs.
- December 11th: Router slu-r2 was unreachable due to a memory spike that lasted for 25minutes. We've taken steps to reduced memory usage.
- December 9th: sunic.sunet.se was unreachable and problem was solved after performing cold restart.
- December 9th: L2circuit between hkr-r1 and bth-r2 flapped a few times. No RFO found.
- December 1st: irf-r1.sunet.se was unrechable due to memory isue. It is fixed now.
- December 1st: The link between Malmö(SE) - Örestad(DK) was down due to a fiber break on the premises of the Øresund bridge.
- November 4th: Major PEM0 alarms on lu-r1, replaced PEM 0 and alarms disappeared.
- December 19th: Provider performed fiber maintenance between Kalix and Luleå.
- December 19th: Provider performed fiber measurement to troubleshoot the issue in ticket SUNET-141. Unfortunately they couldn't find the issue. We will talk with our provider and decide next steps.
- December 18th: Provider performed maintenance on the fiber connection between Uppsala - Litslena.
- December 15th: Emergency maintenance to implement an Infinera box in the link between se-tug - fi-csc.
- December 14th: Provider performed an emergency relocation of telecom station in Lund.
- December 14th: Provider performed planned migration maintenance.
- December 14th: Fiber provider performed planned cable splicing maintenance.
- December 13th: Provider performed planned relocation work.
- December 13th: Provider performed a planned maintenance that affected the link between Svappavaara - Junosuando.
- December 13th: Provider performed troubleshooting on the fiber due to the increased damping found after fiber break in SUNET-141.
- December 12th: Provider performed maintenance on RISE VPN-service in Södertälje.
- December 12th: Provider performed re-routing maintenance in Göteborg. Affected RISE VPN connection.
- December 12th: Provider performed rerouting maintenance due to upcoming cable work that affected the link between FI-CSC and SE-TUG
- December 9th: We migrated The Cloud from our router tug-r3 to our new firewall tug-s11. Everything looks good, no faults reported.
- December 8th: The router ltu-r1 was replaced to with new hardware.
|Hardware||5 pcs 09:16||2 pcs 00:08||7 pcs 09:24|
|Link||3 pcs 1d 10:38||13 pcs 1d 11:19||16 pcs 2d 21:57|
|Other||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Routing||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Software||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|