- March 27th: The router slu-ume-r2 beacame unreachable.
- March 26th: Hardware Error observed on FPC3 in router umu-r1. According to provider, this is a transient issue.
- February 21st: rpe_veto lead to iBGP sessions down in router fln4-r1 most likely related due to unannounced work at site but the RFO is undetermined.
- March 30th: On of the optical components at Jönköping was upgraded to a newer software release.
- March 22nd: SUNET performed a maintenance to optimize the optical channel on the link between Kristianstad and Karlskrona.
- March 14th: SUNET upgraded the software version at one of the optical components in Lund.
- March 8th: NUNOC performed software maintenance to upgrade the optical nodes in Tandö and Rätan. No outage observed.
- March 8th: SUNET performed upgrade maintenance on the optical components in Lund.
- March 3rd: NUNOC performed remote restart of module 1/1. The problem has been solved.
- March 1st: SUNET performed a maintenance to optimize the optical channel on the link between Kristianstad and Karlskrona
|Hardware||1 pcs||1 pcs||2 pcs|
|Link||0 pcs||0 pcs||0 pcs|
|Other||1 pcs 09:59||0 pcs||1 pcs 09:59|
|Routing||1 pcs||2 pcs 01:26||3 pcs 01:26|
|Software||0 pcs||2 pcs 01:26||2 pcs 01:26|