- SWAMID has a test suite for attribute release at https://release-check.swamid.se/ with the following tests
- Show all attributes released to the test service. Replaces the old test service sp.swamid.se!
- Verify that the Identity Provider handles entity categories correct as defined by SWAMID Best Practice
- Verify that multi-factor login is handled correct
- Optional eduGAIN Attribute Release Check at https://release-check.edugain.org/
- REFEDS R&S Test should give verdict A+
- GEANT Data Protection Code of Conduct Test should give verdict A+
- No Entity Category Test should give the answer "IdP sends basic information while some required information is missing"
- Test with the Shibboleth Identity Provider built in script aacli (/opt/shibboleth-idp/bin):
./aacli.sh -u https://fqdn.av.idp/idp -n <användarnamn> -r <entityID av tjänsten du vill testa mot>
Exempel: ./aacli.sh -u https://weblogin.kau.se/idp -n svensven -r https://connect.sunet.se/shibboleth
Monitor and statistics tools
- SWAMID Metadata registry: https://metadata.swamid.se
- GÉANT CoCo monitoring page: http://monitor.edugain.org/coco/
- eduGAIN Entities Database: https://technical.edugain.org/entities
- WebSSO and eduroam Authentication Flow statistics: http://flog.sunet.se/