Contacts concerning the administrative and technical operation of SWAMID should primarily be addressed via email to email@example.com. End users should contact their local support at their own organsation or the support for service they have problems with.
If an security incident occurred that affect the SWAMID infrastructure please notify SWAMID on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. For urgent ongoing security incidents please also contact SUNET CERT. SWAMID will follow a predefined security protocol described in Swedish at the page ”Incidenthantering i SWAMID”.
SWAMID Incident Management
SWAMID has defined routines for handling an security incident. This routine is shared between SWAMID Operations and SUNET CERT. In case of an incident please contact SWAMID Operations.
The address email@example.com is tied to the SWAMID issue tracker. Please use this address to request assistance from the SWAMID Operations Team.
SWAMID Operations Members
- Pål Axelsson, Sunet (produktägare SWAMID)
- Anders Nilsson, Umeå universitet (produktägare eduroam)
- Björn Mattsson, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
- Einar Lönn, Sunet
- Eskil Swahn, Lunds Universitet
- Fredrik Domeij, Umeå Universitet
- Johan Peterson, Linköpings universitet
- Paul Scott, Karlstads Universitet
- Tommy Larsson, Umeå universitet
The email list SWAMID SAML Admins
All administrators of SAML entities (IdPs and SPs) should subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send an email to email@example.com with the word 'subscribe' in the subject or visit the URL above to subscribe and view the list archive.