Contacts concerning the administrative and technical operation of SWAMID should primarily be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. End users should contact their local support at their own organisation or the support for service they have problems with.
If a security incident occurred that affect the SWAMID infrastructure, please notify SUNET CERT. SWAMID will follow a predefined security protocol described at the wiki page ”SWAMID Incident Management Procedures”.
The address email@example.com is tied to the SWAMID issue tracker. Please use this address to request assistance from the SWAMID Operations Team.
SWAMID has defined procedures for handling a security incident. This routine is shared between SWAMID Operations and SUNET CERT. In case of an incident please follow the procedures described in the procedures linked above.
SWAMID Operations Members
- Pål Axelsson, Sunet (tjänsteförvaltare SWAMID) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Björn Mattsson, Sunet - email@example.com
- Eskil Swahn, Lunds Universitet
- Fredrik Domeij, Umeå Universitet
- Johan Peterson, Linköpings universitet
- Johan Wassberg, Sunet
- Paul Scott, Karlstads Universitet
- Tommy Larsson, Umeå universitet
Associated with SWAMID Operations
- Anders Nilsson, Umeå universitet (tjänsteförvaltare eduroam)
The email list SWAMID SAML Admins
All administrators of SAML entities (IdPs and SPs) should subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send an email to email@example.com with the word 'subscribe' in the subject or visit the URL above to subscribe and view the list archive.