Contacts concerning the administrative and technical operation of SWAMID should primarily be addressed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. End users should contact their local support at their own organsation or the support for service they have problems with.
If an security incident occurred that affect the SWAMID infrastructure please notify SWAMID on email@example.com immediately. For urgent ongoing security incidents please also contact SUNET CERT. SWAMID will follow a predefined security protocol described in Swedish at the page ”Incidenthantering i SWAMID”.
SWAMID has defined procedures for handling a security incident. This routine is shared between SWAMID Operations and SUNET CERT. In case of an incident please follow the procedures described in the procedures linked above.
The address firstname.lastname@example.org is tied to the SWAMID issue tracker. Please use this address to request assistance from the SWAMID Operations Team.
SWAMID Operations Members
- Pål Axelsson, Sunet (tjänsteförvaltare SWAMID) - email@example.com
- Björn Mattsson, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
- Eskil Swahn, Lunds Universitet
- Fredrik Domeij, Umeå Universitet
- Johan Peterson, Linköpings universitet
- Paul Scott, Karlstads Universitet
- Tommy Larsson, Umeå universitet
Associated with SWAMID Operations
- Anders Nilsson, Umeå universitet (tjänsteförvaltare eduroam)
- Einar Lönn, Sunet
- Maria Haider, Sunet
The email list SWAMID SAML Admins
All administrators of SAML entities (IdPs and SPs) should subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. Send an email to email@example.com with the word 'subscribe' in the subject or visit the URL above to subscribe and view the list archive.