SWAMID WebSSO Service Provider
- Is your service provider already published to eduGAIN by another federation? We have an opt-out policy regarding eduGAIN for SWAMID Identity Providers, so you should already been able to communicate with most SWAMID member institutions. You may need to talk to the federation that publishes your metadata to eduGAIN about which entity categories to use to get the appopriate attributes released by our IdPs. If you still want to register with us:
- We tag Service Providers with entity categories and encourage our IdPs to use them for attribute release. Please read through our Entity Categories and decide which apply best for you. Please provide a motiviation for your choice!
- Email SWAMID Operations to register and publish metadata for the service provider. This step implies acceptance of the ToU and constitutes a legally binding agreement to abide by the ToU.
- Integrate SWAMID Metadata into the service provider and optionally configure use of the SWAMID Discovery Service.
How to install a Shibboleth service provider
- Installera Shibboleth SP - Linux med PKG
- Installera Shibboleth SP - Linux med RPM
- Installera Shibboleth SP - Windows med webbservern IIS
- Shibboleth for Java Applications
How to configure a Shibboleth service provider in SWAMID federation