Campus Network as a Service
- Configure Samba and Kerberos using smb.conf and krb5.conf
- Set up resolv.conf to use Active Directory as the machines DNS server
- It should now be possible to join the AD domain with (replace Administrator with your user):
net ads join -U Administrator
- Start winbind with 'winbindd' or use the machines service handler.
- If should now be possible to verify the connection with: 'wbinfo -p'
- And to authorise a user: 'ntlm_auth --username <your user> --domain <your domain>'