- The entity category GÉANT Code of Conduct does not have a specific attribute bundle. Instead of an attribute bundle it uses attribute request in metadata for specific required attributes.
- norEduPersonNIN and personalIdentityNumber shall only be released when required by entities registered with in SWAMID (registrationAuthority="http://www.swamid.se/").
- personalIdentityNumber must only contain Swedish Personal Numbers or Swedish Co-ordination Numbers.
- norEduPersonNIN can besides Swedish Personal Numbers and Swedish Co-ordination Numbers also contain Interim Personal Numbers from the student documentation system Ladok and the Swedish national study enrolment system.
- eduPersonTargetedID should only be released in with the entity category REFEDS Research & Scholarship if eduPersonPrincipalName is reassignable. All Identity Providers in SWAMID must by the SWAMID Assurance Profiles be lonterm unique and therefore it should not noramlly be released.
- If the Identity Provider supports eduPersonUniqueID it must be a long term unique identifier that will not be reused. If eduPersonPrincipalName is non-reassignable then eduPersonUniqueID can have the same value as eduPersonPrincipalName.