If you still want to register your service with SWAMID:
- We tag Service Providers with entity categories and encourage our IdPs to use them for attribute release. Please read through our 4.1 Entity Categories for Service Providers and decide which apply best for you. Please provide a motivation for your choice as described in the defined request processes for each entity category!
- Email SWAMID Operations to register and publish Integrate SWAMID Metadata into the service provider and optionally configure use of the SWAMID Discovery Service.
- Register the metadata for the service provider. This step implies acceptance of the ToU SWAMID Service Provider registration criteria, as described in Getting Started with SWAMID, and constitutes a legally binding agreement to abide by the ToU. Please look into step 4 in the Shibboleth Service Provider installation instructions below to make your service provider work better with users within the federation and inter-federations.
- Integrate SWAMID Metadata into the service provider and optionally configure use of the SWAMID Discovery Service.
How to install a Shibboleth Service Provider
- When you your Service Provider is ready for production you must register your metadata with SWAMID. Please send the metadata file to SWAMID Operation together To register the metadata you log into the SWAMID metadata tool and upload your metadata file. In the metadata tool you refine the metadata with the extra metadata information from step 4. If you don't have an account in any Identity Provider within SWAMID you can use the Identity Provider eduID.se. When you create an account in eduID please take the identity proofing steps and if that is not possible register your name after you've activated your account.
- When you request to publish the registered metadata you will get a mail that you must forward to the SWAMID Operations team. When you forward the mail, you must add which registration criteria in Getting Started with SWAMID you fulfill and give proof of that.